Thursday, June 23, 2011

Senior Prom: An Intergenerational Celebration of Life

I've been wanting to organize a senior prom for holocaust surviovr's again on a larger scale. i wanted to reach out to as many holocaust survivors in the city and it happened. i wanted to put them on the dance floor with younger generations and it happened. i wanted them to feel special and free and it happened. i wanted them to show we care, and they know we do. the prom was more than an elaborate dance party. it was a true celebration of life. i remain forever grateful to those who helped make this a reality for me. To the March of the Living 2011 Alumni, to young jewish professionals living in the community, to my closest friends, my family and specifically my Mother. Toda Raba!

No comments:

Post a Comment